[oe] Xserver problem...

balakrishnan balakrishnan at e-consystems.com
Mon Mar 8 08:44:02 UTC 2010

ok Koen, But my doubt is "Xorg + xf86-video-fbdev" will support touch
screen interface or not?
I have added 'xf86-input-tslib' in Xorg, but touch is not enabled.
Then only I have moved to kdrive.

Branch : stable/2009
DISTRO : "angstrom-2008.1"

PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/xserver = "xserver-xorg"
XSERVER = "xserver-xorg \
           xf86-input-evdev \
           xf86-input-mouse \
           xf86-video-fbdev \