[oe] [oe-commits] Phil Blundell : gtk+: build gtk-demo and package it appropriately

Phil Blundell philb at gnu.org
Tue Mar 9 18:24:16 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-03-09 at 13:16 -0500, Denys Dmytriyenko wrote:
> So, what would be the proper fix? I'm blocked at the moment with this
> gtk+/apple-red.png issue, where gtk+ is being pulled by gstreamer...
> Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

I think the patch that Graeme posted, or a subset of it, is at least
part of the proper fix.  I'll check that in this evening.  With that,
using gtk+ as the provider for gdk-pixbuf-csource-native ought to do
what you need.

Getting the standalone g-p-c-n to DTRT will require a bit more fiddling
but I don't think it should be very hard.

p.