[oe] Need help with "No GNU_HASH in the elf binary"

Mark Butsch mbutsch at syntech-fuelmaster.com
Mon Mar 15 20:30:04 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am trying to build some of our code under OE and am getting the "No GNU_HASH in the elf binary" error.

The code is not particularly 'recipe' friendly, so it has overridden 'do_compile()' to compile it how it was done outside of OE.

I have googled for the error and found lots of references to LDFLAGS not being used correctly. To me, there appears to be a confusing array of solutions.

Can someone can point me to a good reference for how to resolve this?

Thanks,

Mark