[oe] need help with "Couldn't find shared library provider for ..."

Mark Butsch mbutsch at syntech-fuelmaster.com
Tue Mar 16 20:37:54 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am getting the following Note when building my code:

NOTE: Running task 469 of 474 (ID: 10, /home/ad/mbutsch/phytec-mx27/com.syntech/recipes/aposd-ecd/aposd-ecd.bb, do_qa_staging)
NOTE: Couldn't find shared library provider for libfipscrypto.so

I googled for this and the suggestions where to include a "PROVIDES =" in my recipe, but that doesn't make the Note go away.

Can anyone provide me with the magic words to put in my recipe?

Thanks,

Mark