[oe] [RFC/PATCH] Perl 5.10.1 and a bunch of modules

Roman I Khimov roman at khimov.ru
Fri Mar 19 21:05:35 UTC 2010

В сообщении от Пятница 19 марта 2010 00:23:25 автор Roman I Khimov написал:
> В сообщении от Пятница 19 марта 2010 00:04:30 автор Roman I Khimov написал:
> > В сообщении от Четверг 18 марта 2010 23:47:01 автор Roman I Khimov
написал:
> > > No. You mean, this one?
> > > http://git.pokylinux.org/cgit.cgi/poky/commit/?id=ca5f36ee6ad756e1e5402
> > >88 a5 6a504c1d8ecc7a3
> > >
> > > Looks like a good thing to have, so if Richard will push it to OE.dev I
> > > can do a rebase of my patchset.
> >
> > Actually, the better sequence is
> >  * drop 5.8.4 and 5.8.7
> >  * bring in staging changes
> >  * bring in 5.10.1
> >
> > I'll prepare 5.8.4/5.8.7 removal patch.
>
> Updated rik/perl-5.10 branch with removal patch, please ACK.

Tried to compile for arm, succeeded with perl, discovered and fixed some
problems in modules. Updated the branch.

I think I need some ACK's for dusty old Perl versions removal and then
Richard's Perl staging update could be merged better on top of that (CC'ing
Richard) and than I'll update 5.10.1 to new staging and push the series. At
least, that's how I think it should be. If there are any problems with staging
update and it's not ready to be pushed in OE.dev, I think we can merge 5.10.1
as it is now.

--
 http://roman.khimov.ru
mailto: roman at khimov.ru
gpg --keyserver hkp://subkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 0xE5E055C3