[oe] enna: Does someone have an updated recipe for geexbox repositories?

Marco Cavallini koansoftware at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 11:30:31 UTC 2010

Paul Menzel ha scritto, Il 15/03/2010 00:33:
> Dear OE folks,
>

>         $ bitbake enna
>         […]
>         ERROR: Task 7 (/srv/oe/openembedded/recipes/e17/enna_svn.bb, do_configure) failed
>         […]
>         $ more /srv/oe/angstrom-dev/work/armv7a-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/enna-0.2.0+svnr46510-r1/enna/README
>         Enna have been removed from E SVN (at svn rev 42500).
>         Development continue in geexbox repositories.
>         You can find more informations here :
>         http://enna.geexbox.org
>
>         And you can get development version here :
>         hg clone http://hg.geexbox.org/enna
>
> Did someone already do the work to create an updated recipe? If not I
> will try to update/convert the recipe tomorrow.

Paul,
Yes, I am inteested too to GeexBox and Enna, and I am in direct contact
with their developers.
If you need help, do not esitate to contact me directly ;-)

Cordiali Saluti / Kindest Regards / mit freundlichen Grüssen
--
Marco Cavallini | KOAN sas | Bergamo - Italia
 embedded and real-time software engineering