[oe] [RFC] Write access for Roman I Khimov

Roman I Khimov roman at khimov.ru
Tue Mar 23 18:01:34 UTC 2010

В сообщении от Вторник 23 марта 2010 20:51:32 автор Marcin Juszkiewicz
написал:
> I would like to give write access for Roman I Khimov. His patches are good
> (new recipes could get descriptions in commit log anyway) and he touched
>  ugly beast (Perl I mean) and survived.

Hey, I've already got one. ;)
http://lists.linuxtogo.org/pipermail/openembedded-devel/2009-April/009972.html

It's just that I was so busy with our internal projects that I didn't have any
time for community work till now. Now we've made a major release and currently
in early stage of starting a new version, so currently I'm syncing with OE.dev
and I regret that I didn't have time when I've made things internally, since
it's hell. But we've also changed some internal processes so that with new
version of our product we'll be closer to upstream and will be pushing things
earlier.

Thanks, anyway! ;)

P.S. As for descriptions, I've thought that having them in recipes is enough,
but I could add those in commit messages if there is a need for it.

--
 http://roman.khimov.ru
mailto: roman at khimov.ru
gpg --keyserver hkp://subkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 0xE5E055C3