[oe] Patchwork weekend this weekend?

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Fri Mar 26 21:53:57 UTC 2010

Hello.

While zecke did a great job some time ago to flush our patchwork queue and we
are getting better in reviewing and applying patches in a timely manner we still
have some patches sitting in patchwork.

Especially the older one bother me. Today I started to go through some of the
patches and applied them or asked for comments. I hope to have 1-2 hours on
saturday and sunday as well to do the same.

My personal goal would be to get us down to one page and maybe some of the older
patches apllied or removed if outdated. Perhaps some of you have a spare hour
to join. :)

regards
Stefan Schmidt