[oe] QT4 and cmake patches

Koen Kooi koen at dominion.thruhere.net
Sat Mar 27 11:32:15 UTC 2010

Hi,

While going throught patchwork I noticed a lot of outstanding patches from Matthew where Holger and Valentin commented on. The patches were sadly linewrapped, so I couldn't test them.

I'm currently fixing outstanding bugs with our qt4 recipes so I can use them in and hostside as well as target side sdk and cmake support  would be helpfull :)

Matthew, could you please resend all your outstanding patches (hopefully with the comments addressed)?

regards,

Koen