[oe] Porting OE to new hardware

Bernard Mentink bmentink at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 18:14:57 UTC 2010

Thanks Khem,

That helps a lot. On the kernel config issue there is one thing I don't
understand.

I have set up to do an ARM  i.mx31 build, but when I did a "make menuconfig"
in the /build/tmp/.../kernelxxxxx directory, it only shows x86 options, I
don't know where all the i.mx31 kernel options are.

Thanks,
Bernie