[oe] FireFox on PowerPC

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Wed Mar 31 13:59:46 UTC 2010

Has anyone had success building FireFox for a PowerPC
target - I'm using the development branch (org.openembedded.dev)
   MACHINE=efika
   DISTRO = "angstrom-2008.1"

I've tried to build a number of different FireFox packages,
none with success.  So far I've tried 2.0.0.3, 3.5.2 & 3.6.2

Any pointers?

Query: is there an easy way to build a particular package version?
What I've done is just add a line like this to my local.conf:
   PREFERRED_VERSION_firefox="3.5.2"

Thanks for any help with this