[oe] Regarding customized image with Qt embedded support.

Abhishek Sharma spyzer.abhishek0 at gmail.com
Tue May 4 07:02:05 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 8:19 PM, Eric Bénard <eric at eukrea.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Le 28/04/2010 16:42, Abhishek Sharma a écrit :
>
>  It was silly of me to put INIT_SCRIPTS = "" without actually knowing about
>> them.
>> Now I have changed the image file and it looks like:
>> require base-image.bb
>> IMAGE_INSTALL = "qtehelloworld"
>>

> you need += here, else you replace the content of IMAGE_INSTALL inherited
> from base-image by only your app !
>
> Eric

I am finished making the image which has a qtehelloworld program "installed"
in it. But the moment I run <qtehelloworld -qws> in the qemu machine i get
the error
QFontDatabase: Cannot find font directory /usr/lib/fonts.

I googled the error and in most of the cases it was shown that while
"configuring" qte the prefix variable was not properly set. What step should
i take next?? Do i need to change any recipe of qt embedded or is this some
different problem.

Please Help.
--
Abhishek Sharma