[oe] [RFC] logrotate scripts policy

Roman I Khimov roman at khimov.ru
Tue May 11 16:01:06 UTC 2010

В сообщении от Вторник 11 мая 2010 19:15:49 автор Martin Jansa написал:
> But maybe there are different "optimal" logrotate rules for people with
> tmpfs and without, which is IMHO harder to implement. I don't care about
> logs enough to ask for this :).

I think this cases should be handled at distro level, for most of packages
logrotate scripts will be added as separate source files for the package and
luckily that are very easy to override for distros (or even machines if there
is a need to) in OE implementing any policy needed.

--
 http://roman.khimov.ru
mailto: roman at khimov.ru
gpg --keyserver hkp://subkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 0xE5E055C3