[oe] Microblaze gcc 4.5.0 support

Adrian Alonso aalonso00 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 00:47:51 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 3:49 PM, Khem Raj <raj.khem at gmail.com> wrote:

> On (17/05/10 14:57), Adrian Alonso wrote:
> > libgcc config.log http://pastebin.com/3mLhBMNP
> >
> > <http://pastebin.com/3mLhBMNP>I see the error
> > conftest.c:1:0: error: 'microblaze' is an invalid argument to -mcpu=
>
> yeah :). So you know what to do next time you have a gcc configure error.

Yep thanks for your help :)

> I think microblaze support is still on a branch in gcc. You
> will be better off using the branch or get the diff of the
> branch over gcc 4.5.0

Yes that's what I'm doing I include in gcc-svn.inc the src_uri for
gcc-microblaze branch,
and have a set patchs for gcc-4.5.0. Changes are in my oe repo [1]

Adding the correct option for mcpu fix the previous error but I'm getting a
new diefferent
error, I going to search on petalogix mailing list for answers since they
are the ones working
actively in microblaze linux support..

[1] http://gitorious.org/oe-microblaze

Regards