[oe] [arago-devel] dm365 and OE

Raffaele Recalcati lamiaposta71 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 18:55:20 UTC 2010

> Sorry for the mess - this is still not resolved the way we had hoped. While
> the combined DVSDK is now available in beta, some of the individual
> components, like codecs, are still not available for download separately.
> Looks like we may need to write a recipe to extract necessary pieces from
> DVSDK release... Please be patient, hopefully we'll have the solution soon.

Ok,
I know you are mantaining many cpus.
My real problem in this moments is to be sure that your DVSDK recipe will be
tested, for dm365, against 2.6.34-rc7 or later Kevin Hilman git tree.
I really prefer not to go back to 2.6.31+2.6.32 arago kernel...
Can I focus to 2.6.34 development and have an approximative idea
(june,july,august,september,october, ...) in which I'll have a release DVSDK
?
The important point is anyway not to develop the kernel twice.

Thank you very much for your help,
Raffaele