[oe] testing branch 2010-10-29

Petr Štetiar ynezz at true.cz
Mon Nov 1 19:08:03 UTC 2010

Frans Meulenbroeks <fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com> [2010-11-01 19:49:19]:

> > No more columns please. I think, that I should receive a PhD just because I
> > can update that table :-) It's pure rocket science...
>
> Put the table in a spreadsheet?
> I think google docs can be used to share access to a common sheet (but
> not fully sure).

That's the question :-) Maybe some mod to the tinderbox client and if the
builder is building testing-next and the build succeeded, then update
something, somehwere automatically? Or does it need to be done manually at
all?

INHERIT += "oestats-client-testing-next"
OESTATS_HOST_DISTRO = "Ubuntu 10.04" (auto using lsb_release?)
OESTATS_WHATEVER = "..."

-- ynezz