[oe] testing branch 2010-10-29

Cliff Brake cliff.brake at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 12:00:34 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 2:49 PM, Frans Meulenbroeks
<fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/11/1 Petr Štetiar <ynezz at true.cz>:
>> Khem Raj <raj.khem at gmail.com> [2010-11-01 10:32:53]:
>>
>>> We should add another column identifying the build is from clean tmp
>>> or an incremental one
>>
>> No more columns please. I think, that I should receive a PhD just because I
>> can update that table :-) It's pure rocket science...
>>
>> -- ynezz
>>

> Put the table in a spreadsheet?
> I think google docs can be used to share access to a common sheet (but
> not fully sure).

Yes, with Google spreadsheets, multiple people can edit a google doc.
The following might be a good solution:

http://www.mediawikiwidgets.org/Google_Spreadsheet

Do all testers currently have google accounts?  I'm all for making it
less painful.

Thanks,
Cliff