[oe] New e.V. members

Michael Smith msmith at cbnco.com
Tue Nov 2 14:47:15 UTC 2010

Hi Stefan,

I'd like to become a member.

I'm a developer in Ottawa, Canada, at Canadian Bank Note Company,
Limited. Since 2009 we've been using OpenEmbedded as the base of a
customized distribution for our VPN devices and point-of-sale terminals.
My interests in OE include x86_64 support, footprint reduction, and
overlay control over recipe features and packaging.

Mike