[oe] packaged-staging

Chris Larson clarson at kergoth.com
Thu Nov 4 14:09:32 UTC 2010

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 6:58 AM, Tom Rini <tom_rini at mentor.com> wrote:

>>> packaged-staging isn't complete there, sorry.
>>>
>>> Tom Rini
>>>

>> Is it with bitbake-1.8.18 and stable/2009 ?
>>

> Sorry, bitbake 1.10.x and master (aka dev) are required for packaged
> staging to be functional.

I *think* bitbake 1.8 should be fine with packaged staging, its the more
recent OE that's critical :)  Fabrice, you may want to look at the Testing
page on the OE wiki and the testing branch as a starting point, as its a bit
more tested version of master.
--
Christopher Larson
clarson at kergoth dot com