[oe] Moving to layered structure of openembedded metadata

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Fri Nov 5 07:34:48 UTC 2010

Hello.

On Thu, 2010-11-04 at 21:00, Denys Dmytriyenko wrote:

> That is already being discussed and decided. See the following previous topics
> on the mailing list...

To clear this up a bit. There can't be a real decision for now. Not all
developers have been present at the OEDEM and we haven't discussed  every detail
their either. :)

Most, if not all, people liked the idea during the OEDEM discussions, but we
would need more input on problem that this may rise. As it stands I'm happy to
see Khem coming up to put this on the ml. :)

One I currently see is how we can keep it all working when the layers are
maintained in different places and what kid of combinational explosion we will
have with layers in different places.

regards
Stefan Schmidt