[oe] New e.V. members

Andrea Adami andrea.adami at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 10:53:56 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm asking here to join the OpenEmbedded e.V. and become a member.

I'm a free-time developer from Italy mainly interested in routers and
handhelds/embedded devices with touchscreens.
My efforts as OE developer are: night build-testing, general bug-fix,
recipe cleaning.

Since I got commit access, I'm taking care of the kexecboot /
linux-as-bootloader project: initially aimed to the Zaurus family and
now generic enough to be used on other machines.
This project gave me the opportunity to improve my knowledge of the
kernel boot process, the initramfs, klibc,  kexec-tools to the point
that actually I'm the implicit maintainer of those machines and
recipes...

Regards

Andrea Adami