[oe] ARMv4 not working with latest gcc,eglibc

Kristoffer Ericson kristoffer.ericson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 23:56:00 UTC 2010

Hi,

Khems addition of gcc 4.5 patch effectivly removed the thumb 'bx' instruction from
the binaries, but Im getting the exact same issue as before (kernel panic at init time).

Filip zyzniewski had the combination of gcc 4.4.2 + eglibc 2.12 working well on his machine,
I also know another person with an ARMv4t which used gcc 4.5 + eglibc 2.12 without any issues (with same distro file).
Therefore I still believe its an compiler/thumb issue.
Im currently trying to reproduce filips environment to make sure, once I do it should be confirmed.

Best wishes
Kristoffer Ericson
http://www.jlime.com