[oe] Recommended way to stage nothing?

Michael Smith msmith at cbnco.com
Wed Nov 10 00:06:25 UTC 2010

Hi,

There's a recipe that installs binary blob libraries, overwriting the
libraries from a standard package. (Let's say the first letter of the
binary recipe is N, second is V...) There is no need to stage the binary
libraries; at build-time the standard libraries are fine.

What's the best way to prevent anything from being staged in the new
post-legacy-staging world? At the moment I'm doing:

EXCLUDE_FROM_SHLIBS = "1"

sysroot_stage_all() {
}

Seems to work, but I don't know if it's the right way.

Mike