[oe] gcc-4.5 r166342 PCHFLAGS problem

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 22:31:30 UTC 2010

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Matt Johnson
<johnso87 at crhc.illinois.edu> wrote:
> Hi All,
>    I built gcc-cross from x86_64 host to armv7a target using gcc 4.5
> r166342.  I then tried to bitbake gcc (an armv7a-host, armv7a-target native
> compiler) with the same revision and got build errors on libstdc++:

hmmm I dont see these issues here. I am using latest gcc in OE and
minimal distro with libtool 2.4 which is same like angstrom-2010
I wonder if there are some header files extra somewhere on your host
system that are interfering libstdc++ configure.
what OS do u run on the build machine.

-Khem