[oe] testing branch 2010-11-12

Petr Štetiar ynezz at true.cz
Fri Nov 19 09:11:00 UTC 2010

Cliff Brake <cliff.brake at gmail.com> [2010-11-18 17:13:17]:

> Last week's test run was a success with 38 combinations passing.  Thanks to
> all running tests:
>
> http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded/tag/?id=tested_2010-11-12
>
> Due to the OE 2010.12 release effort, we are going to give the testing-next
> effort a break for a couple weeks and ask people doing testing to focus on
> the release-2010.12 branch that Khem is working on.

Hi Cliff,

it looks like, you've included my failed builds also :-) I don't know if it's
intention, but I think, that only successful builds should be in the commit
message, right? Is it my mistake, to report failed builds on the Testing page?

I'm really sorry, that I can only report my build results without fixing them,
but I don't have any spare time now...

-- ynezz