[oe] buildserver

Klaus Schwarzkopf schwarzkopf at sensortherm.de
Fri Nov 19 09:46:33 UTC 2010

Hi,

i have some problems with the ti recipes, see my emails on the list.

The two problems are:
* the recipes are out of date and don't work.
* the recipes can't download the source files.

My idea is, to have an buildserver. On every commit (every night or
every week), the buildserver download the sources and build the recipe.

If the server builds the recipe successful, it copy the source files to
the webserver.

If the builds fails, the person how committed the recipe recieve a email
with the log files.

What do you think about my idea?

Greetings

Klaus