[oe] [oe-commits] Andreas Oberritter : pkgconfig.bbclass: don't blindly install every . pc file

Andreas Oberritter obi at opendreambox.org
Fri Nov 19 11:51:55 UTC 2010

Hello Andrea,

thanks for spotting this.

On 11/19/2010 09:46 AM, Andrea Adami wrote:
> Hello, I suspect this commit broke two packages of x11-gpe-image
> (do_configure fails, libcontactsdb and libtododb).
>
> http://tinderbox.openembedded.net/packages/994709/
> http://tinderbox.openembedded.net/packages/994704/
>

> For the rest, console-image, opie-image and x11-image built just fine.
> I'll investigate later today.

Please try removing the do_install function from libgpepimc.inc first.

If this does not work for whatever reason, libgpepimc.pc needs to be
installed manually in do_install like this:

install -d ${D}${libdir}/pkgconfig
install -m 0644 ${WORKDIR}/libgpepimc.pc ${D}${libdir}/pkgconfig

Regards,
Andreas