[oe] [RELEASE-2010.12] Fix bug in lvm2 recipes

Simon Busch morphis at gravedo.de
Tue Nov 23 17:42:46 UTC 2010

Heyho,

some minutes ago I fixed a bug in the lvm2 recipes which produces
packages which are not usable as they depend on device-mapper but
includes device-mapper itself. So I remove the dependency from lvm2 to
device-mapper which fixes the problem (upstream lvm2 includes
device-mapper since some releases).

The git rev is 	94706f3c2b4866775332c529d50500a2e43a55d9.

Should I cherry-pick it in the release branch to fix the problem there too?

regards,
morphis