[oe] error: C preprocessor "arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc -E" fails sanity check

Zach Frey zach at znfrey.com
Wed Nov 24 18:56:47 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 1:40 PM, Tom Rini <tom_rini at mentor.com> wrote:

> This particular config.log says at the end that it exited with status 0
> (which is the desired one..).  Perhaps a different config.log?

Well, per timestamp it appears to be the right age, and I did do 'bitbake -c
clean  ; bitbake <target>' first, so I would think it ought to match.

I'm going to try the toolchain rebuild per Khem next.  If that doesn't solve
it, I ought to be able to remove the module directory under
tmp/work/armv7a-angstrom-linux-gnueabi and rebuild to ensure the log matches
the build, right?

Thanks,
Zach