[oe] testing branch 2010-11-12

Cliff Brake cliff.brake at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 19:04:43 UTC 2010

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 4:11 AM, Petr Štetiar <ynezz at true.cz> wrote:
> Cliff Brake <cliff.brake at gmail.com> [2010-11-18 17:13:17]:
>
>> Last week's test run was a success with 38 combinations passing.  Thanks to
>> all running tests:
>>
>> http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded/tag/?id=tested_2010-11-12
>>
>> Due to the OE 2010.12 release effort, we are going to give the testing-next
>> effort a break for a couple weeks and ask people doing testing to focus on
>> the release-2010.12 branch that Khem is working on.
>
> Hi Cliff,
>
> it looks like, you've included my failed builds also :-) I don't know if it's
> intention, but I think, that only successful builds should be in the commit
> message, right? Is it my mistake, to report failed builds on the Testing page?

My process right now is to export the table to a spreadsheet, and sort
by last successful build column.  If this field has a data that
matches the current testing branch, then I include it.  If you have a
build that does not work, then just leave this field blank, or at the
last successful build.  I could have very easily messed something up
as well.

Thanks,
Cliff