[oe] svn:// fetcher do not checkout repository at every build

Hauser, Wolfgang (external) Wolfgang.Hauser.external at cassidian.com
Fri Oct 1 10:25:07 UTC 2010

Hello,

unfortunately nobody answers to that question.

Has nobody an idea how to solve this problem ?

As a workaround I am searching for the best position to add a removal function for the tar archive after building the package or, as best position, after unpack.
Where I can get the used archive name to manage the removal ?

Thanks for your help
Wolfgang