[oe] [RFC] delete old monotone recipes

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 06:51:48 UTC 2010

2010/9/30 Tom Rini <tom_rini at mentor.com>:

> As an aside, I can't find anything called monotone-5 or monotone-6, just
> monotone.  But I'd otherwise suggest the normal rules apply, delete the
> unpinned versions assuming they're all GPLv2.

removed all older monotione-6 versions
BTW the license for all was MIT.
I assume you wanted to say that if the latest was GPLv3 and an earlier
one was still GPLv2 we should keep the v2 one too.

off-topic: I know there are some places where this is the case (like
samba), for those I would prefer if the last v2 recipe was named
differently from the v3 ones.

on-topic again:
do we still want to keep the monotone-5 recipe? (personally I'd say no).
And what about the latest monotone-6 recipe (although I do not really
expect it to be used, I'm leaning towards keeping it, just in case
people feel a sudden urge to restore an old OE montone db on their
target)
BTW: monotone itsels is already at 0.48

Frans