[oe] Question about check data file clashes

J. L. vwyodapink at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 21:28:17 UTC 2010

I am trying to get my image to build and running into a check data
file clash and not sure why or how to fix. It says two packages are
trying to install the same file, so how do you make this get through
and still have both packages installed? Here is the error I got:

| Collected errors:
|  * check_data_file_clashes: Package linux-libc-headers-dev wants to
install file /home/vdubhack/overo-oe/tmp/rootfs/qEnlightDesktop/usr/include/scsi/scsi.h
| 	But that file is already provided by package  * libc6-dev

Thanks for any help on this.

JL