[oe] Latest qt4-sdk-tools* patch is wrong

Holger Freyther holger+oe at freyther.de
Tue Oct 5 14:01:33 UTC 2010

Hi Dmitry,

your latest change is wrong. You apply a patch (that is not mentioned in the
commit message) that does not exist in the tree. Your patch to
qt4-tools-sdk.inc is also wrong. qt4-tools-sdk.inc is only used by
qt4-tools-sdk_4.7.0.bb which is using -embedded and -no-freetype... so adding
the patch and the extra includes is not correct (and you probably should have
bumped INC_PR in that file).

For Qt 4.6.3 I would propose building the tools with --no-freetype as we have
no interest in GUI anyway.

I hope you can fix that soon.

	thanks.