[oe] testing 2010-10-04

Cliff Brake cliff.brake at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 14:21:50 UTC 2010

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 7:39 AM, Frans Meulenbroeks
<fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/10/5 Frans Meulenbroeks <fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com>:
>> 2010/10/4 Cliff Brake <cliff.brake at gmail.com>:
>>> Testing run from last week:
>>> http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded/tag/?id=testing_2010-09-27
>>>
>>> testing-next is updated and ready for clean builds:
>>> http://wiki.openembedded.net/index.php/Testing
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Cliff
>>>
>>> --
>>
>> For me this version fails on native sqlite3_3.6.23.1.bb, do_compile
>> see e.g. testing_2010-1004: fails on native sqlite3_3.6.23.1.bb, do_compile
>> See also http://tinderbox.openembedded.net/public/logs/task/8402014.txt
>>
>> this fails both minimal/console-image as well as slugos/slugos-image
>>
>> Frans
>>
> Actually this is already fixed here:
> http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded/commit/?id=9f503dbde0f2f6e9d4a94f6ab4be1b04dfc99950
>
> suggest to make a new testing-next label and restart this weeks' test.

Hi Frans,

I would prefer to simply wait till next week.  The reason is some
people may have already done builds, and I don't want to burden them
with rebuilding, and sorting out the confusion who built on what
version of testing-next.  I don't think its a big deal if we miss a
weak as long as we identify the issues and fix them for next week.
But, I'm open to other thoughts on this.

Thanks,
Cliff