[oe] testing 2010-10-04

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Tue Oct 5 14:00:14 UTC 2010

Hello.

On Tue, 2010-10-05 at 15:23, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:

> Personally I would prefer it if the testing branch could be made on friday.
> That way I (and I guess others) can use unused CPU cycles @ work
> during the weekend to do the test builds.
> How do others feel about that?

I think it makes sense. I normally do the build directly after the new testing
branch gets created and doing that at a weekend would be good from my view. Put
monday is not that bad either.

Cliff, for now you have done all the branch creating and tagging, etc. Thanks
for that. If you need help or some weeks relaxing from the monotone tasks let us
know.

regards
Stefan Schmidt