[oe] /usr/bin/fop ???

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 15:00:39 UTC 2010

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 4:50 PM, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 06, 2010 at 03:43:37PM +0100, Arigead wrote:
>> trying to "bitbake tangogps" and getting errors about /usr/bin/fop
>>
>> I'm searching for a solution but not getting too far with that. I'm not
>> sure why and embedded verison of tangogps would require Apache FOP but
>> I'm on the wrong end of a learning curve.
>>
>> Cheers for any pointers which would get me over this hurdle.
>
> what about providing whole log.do_compile and log.do_configure to be
> sure which recipe has this problem (I see libx11 in log, but you're
> talking about tangogps).
>
> Regards,

In case it fails in libx11 then it's probably because of:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/lib/libX11/commit/?id=e14273f44c1501ab51db4adcb83b18a1073787d8
you can force fop disabled with --with-fop=no in EXTRA_OECONF or try
to fix XORG_WITH_FOP (to ignore fop on buildhost and look only in
sysroots)

Regards,