[oe] Membership in the OpenEmbedded eV

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Mon Oct 11 12:30:16 UTC 2010

As most of you know, there is an OpenEmbedded eV to provide an umbrella
organization for handling various aspects of managing the project. There
is a description here: http://wiki.openembedded.net/index.php/Organization.

We are holding the annual General Assembly on Friday October 30, 2010
after ELCE in Cambridge. The actual GA should be first thing in the
morning and shouldn't take more than a couple of hours.

One of the things we would like to do is vote in new members to the eV
(for the .us guys, think 501c3). If you are interested in becoming a
member, read the Organization web page and send me an email indicating
your desire to become a member. Please include a short paragraph
explaining who you are and how you are involved with OpenEmbedded.

Philip