[oe] OEDEM: info

Nicolas Ferre nicolas.ferre at atmel.com
Thu Oct 14 07:26:54 UTC 2010

Le 13/10/2010 19:51, Denys Dmytriyenko :
> On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 10:53:14PM +0200, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:
>> 2010/10/12 Raffaele Recalcati <lamiaposta71 at gmail.com>:
>>> I'm interested in attending to OEDEM for friday morning.
>>> I have added myself to  the list "Attending for sure", even if I'm not
>>> a skilled OE developer.
>>> I hope that I have done the right thing.
>>>
>>> See you in Cambridge,
>>> Recalcati
>>
>> Raffaele, glad to see you here.
>>
>> Technical question to the board:
>> I thought the eV meeting was planned for fri morning.
>> Is that open for non-members. Not that I have objections against it
>> being open, but better get this clear upfront.
>
> Since Raffaele and Fabio are only coming for Friday morning, should we try to
> discuss technical aspects first, and leave organizational ones (i.e. eV GA)
> for later?

I will also be in Cambridge and would like to meet you guys. I am not
sure to be able to attend to whole OEDEM but I would be happy to meet
you on Friday (morning).

So, if we can discuss technical aspects this particular day, It may be
easier for me to come.

Best regards,
--
Nicolas Ferre