[oe] Moving openmoko recipes and classes to obsolete

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 09:00:42 UTC 2010

2010/10/19 Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com>:
> I was asked few times to cleanup old openmoko recipes.
>
> Openmoko as distribution was obsoleted on Aug 10 2010 and SHR is marked as
> successor in that distro config.
>
> Yesterday khem asked me to fix libmokoui2 or obsolete it. We don't use
> libmokoui2 in SHR and seems like nobody else does
> http://tinderbox.openembedded.org/packages/libmokoui2/
>
> So I started to obsolete it and recipes depending on it.. and when it started
> to fall apart I've moved last remaining parts to obsolete too.
>
> Please check this patch serie if you found something usefull for you and if yes,
> then became maintainer for it (as nobody seems to care now).
>
> BTW: I have nothing against openmoko company/distro/recipes/machines :).

Patch 9 didn't land here.
I agree with your reasoning, and reviewed the other patches and see no issues.
The only small remark is that if you plan to move to obsolete today,
that full removal on oct 22 is a little bit early in my eyes.

Anyway for all the patches:
Acked-by: Frans Meulenbroeks <fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com>