[oe] empty strings

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Sat Oct 23 15:04:50 UTC 2010

2010/10/22 Chris Larson <clarson at kergoth.com>:
> On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 2:00 AM, Frans Meulenbroeks <
> fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ping.
>>
>> people don't care?
>> I feel there are some issues in the examples below (and some easy
>> cleanup actions).
>>

> Feel free to use my ack for the series, the ones you've sent patches for
> seem pretty obviously correct to me.  The other empty strings may need more
> review.

pushed the patches posted before.
also fixed (as a starter) the EXTRA_OECONF = "" things
(ran bitbake -e before and after and compared the differences)
Might peek into some other things later

There are still some EXTRA_OECONF_virtclass-native = "" in glib-2.0;
we can eliminate this once we have the -target suffix
(and rename EXTRA_OECONF to EXTRA_OECONF-target).
tthen again: glib-2.0 with 10 recipes (and a native one) could perhaps
use some pruning)

Frans