[oe] libxml-namespacesupport-perl stuck in do configure

J. L. vwyodapink at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 20:04:43 UTC 2010

I am trying to get this to build and it seems to be stuck on the
do_configure part, I let it run for over 24 hours before killing it
and when I tried to alt C to kill it, it endlessly looped showing
something about selecting the country your in and loops through the
choices endlessly the only way I could kill it fully was to close the
terminal. I noticed in May someone else brought up this or a very
similar issue, what is the work around and or fix for this? Thanks for
any help or tips