[oe] libxml-namespacesupport-perl stuck in do configure

J. L. vwyodapink at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 06:45:36 UTC 2010

I am building on the overo branch and its as updated as can be.

Version number was namespace_1.10

I verified the patch is in there and exactly the same as the one you
linked to. So that means it had to be there before I tried to build
this since I git pull'ed before starting this series of builds.

Build machine is Ubuntu 9.10, I am also running into other issues
installing Perl modules other than this one as well with different
issues but I am sorting through them to make sure as much as possible
its not me to the best of my knowledge causing them before posting
them. Also 3-4 days ago I started doing the tinderbox results on my
builds in case that would help you anymore in seeing more information.
I am willing on anything I post to the board to give as much info and
look for what ever or anything to help out as much as I can until I
can actually be more of a help than an annoyance on here.

Again thanks