[oe] Fwd: testing branch 2010-08-30

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 06:45:43 UTC 2010

2010/9/1 Khem Raj <raj.khem at gmail.com>:
> On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 2:23 PM, Frans Meulenbroeks
> <fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com> wrote:
>> For what it is worth.
>> I've gotten permission from my company to put a few builds on our
>> autobuilder provided there can be a small note on the wiki page
>> acknowledging that they donated the resources for that test.
>
> You can use your company name for tester in table just an idea unless
> you are looking for flashy logos

I'm not looking for a flashy logo. Just want to give some credit.
Appending the company name in the tester table is fine with me. I do
want my name here too as the testing is something that I do as a
private initiative, so the company is not involved in or responsible
for the results. They just donate the resources.

Frans

(and to Paul: I'll try to document the steps, but the tool itself has
already been setup, so it would only be on adding a testing project in
it)