[oe] Perl modules I can not get to build, libdbd-sqlite-perl libversion-perl

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 20:02:08 UTC 2010

2010/9/2 J. L. <vwyodapink at gmail.com>:
> I have cleaned and rebuilt these a few times now while trying to do
> what its saying or assuming it should be saying in the errors, the
> commands i have run are bitbake -c package then I run bitbake package
> again after I try a fix. Build machine is ubuntu9.10, and I am on the
> overo branch. I know I really need to learn to grasp the recipes and
> patching more but I am slowly working on that while working through
> the errors as it sticks better for me this way. I broke up each
> failing recipe down so easier to see info for each package.

You might want to check if the recipe is the same as the OE one.
Typically the people on this list are working on the main branch of
the openembedded repository.
If you are reporting a problem on another repo or branch chances are
small that people can help you.

Also I see you are reporting quite some problems, but your posts also
seem to indicate that you make some progress.
If an item you reported on is resolved it is nice to report back (so
if someone looks into it, he knows that it is not needed any more)
And if there is a fix, a patch is always appreciated :-)

But the most important thing is;
Have fun!
Frans