[oe] Perl modules I can not get to build, libdbd-sqlite-perl libversion-perl

J. L. vwyodapink at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 23:43:26 UTC 2010

Also if it would help I can post the image recipe I have made that I
am trying to build.

In case this explains anymore about the overo branch for you this was
posted by steve sakoman who I believe is the maintainer of the branch
about the difference which to me reads as its just the configuration
files. If I am wrong please correct me.
http://old.nabble.com/Re%3A-Is-Overo-OE-branch-a-fork--p25065128.html

The main reason I posted these recipes was due to the fact that I have
tried everything that has been mentioned to me before about how to
read the errors and from what the errors read I do not understand why
installing the files on the build machine does not help with the one,
and the other is honestly above me at the moment as I do not grasp
using devshell yet and how to work with in there, let alone properly
lay out a program recipe and then patch it to work properly. Once I
grasp things more I hope to be a help and not such a hindrance, I
welcome any tips links or anything to point to how to fix either and I
will try more on more with those pointers and if successful post the
results and maybe a patch or post the failure.

Thanks for all of your time