[oe] Does the OS make a difference?

J. L. vwyodapink at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 07:26:17 UTC 2010

I figured as much but was worth asking :P I hate reinstalls, thanks as
always though.

Side note though I finally got my first recipe to almost work it
creates an ipk and i can install to an existing image but the program
doesnt run right so I messed up configuring it but I am getting closer
to getting a grasp for once. Now if I can just figure out whats giving
me my last couple errors on the image I want and then go back to
figure out how to get the packages that wont build that i need to
build from the existing recipes.