[oe] Images no longer automatically include libstdc++6

J. L. vwyodapink at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 22:52:02 UTC 2010

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Steve Sakoman <sakoman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Using current top of tree to build some of my images I noticed that
> quite a few apps seems to be broken at run time (Firefox, Epiphany,
> Gnome-mplayer, and others).
>
> All were complaining about libstdc++6 being missing.  Manually
> installing the libstdc++6 package fixed the issue.

I have reported this on the gumstix board as well steve and Frans did
a post about this here on OE and the other one libgcc_s.so.1 that
seems to be missing. Thanks for posting your work around I thought I
had tried that on my machine but will try again. here is Frans post
this am [oe] NOTE: Couldn't find shared library provider, also my
boost threads have the errors listed in them as well.

JL