[oe] clutter patches status

Andreas Mueller schnitzeltony at gmx.de
Tue Sep 7 06:43:35 UTC 2010

the patches I sent on Sep. 3rd were acked by Koen and are marked as 'applied' in patchwork but I can't find them in org.openembedded.dev or any other branch.

I would like to send/implement further patches ontop:

- workaround clutter font problem (implemented & tested - waiting for upstream)
- clutter-gegl (TBD / required by toys/attic/gcr)
- clutter-helix (TBD / optionally required by toys/attic/woohaa)
- toys: multiple configure done / update to 1.0 interface (hope to get that upstream at clutter-project)
- pyclutter: implemented but build fails for GLES (GL ok)
- clutter-gesture (builds ok - don't know how to test yet)

Please let me know the status of the patches sent.

Andreas