[oe] Pulseaudio plugin

Ganesh M. Petkar Ganesh.Petkar at kpitcummins.com
Wed Sep 8 08:48:05 UTC 2010

Hi,
i have added pulseaudio, gstremer and gst-plugin-pulse to OE and it generating libraries into  respective folder but when i try to check using gstremer it giving error as illegal instruction.
Gstreamer is working because i have tried with alsa as sink but if try with pulse audio it is not working.
I have used following command to test
    gst-launch filesrc location=/home/OE/Test.wav ! wavparse ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! pulsesink.

find the Pulseaudio.inc and let me know is it correct or not.

Let me what are i need do add to make pluseaudio working.

Regards,
Ganesh